Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ray Ray to some, Aslan to Others, Adorable to All

Ray Ray/Aslan has gone to the ARL and is eager to go to his new home. To Ray Ray's future family:

Ray Ray isn't the kind of cat you get and forget. He'll be in your face, purring and snuggling, chasing anything that moves, so be ready to give him some affection. If you don't have the time to play and cuddle with him, please consider adopting two cats. They will entertain each other, and they'll be great fun to watch. Ray Ray doesn't need fancy treats or expensive toys. He prefers dry kibble, fresh water, and plastic pom poms that sell for less than a dollar.
Please leave me a comment if you want to know anything more about Ray Ray/Aslan.

2 comments:

CT said...

My name is Cheri, I work for the ARL at the Waterfront location, and we have the pleasure of taking care of Ray Ray (Aslan) until he finds his new home. To anyone who came here from Petfinder, this is an AMAZING cat. I fell in love with him the first day he was here, in the amount of time it took for me to move him from his cage to the play area (about 5 steps). Jackie, I'll be sure to let you know how he is doing and when he finds a home!

Jac said...

Hi Cheri. I saw Ray Ray yesterday when I was buying some new toys at PetCo. He was king of the play pen. Thank you for keeping me posted.